Tuesday 23 April 2013

Week 27 of 52 - 'She's A Pirate'

"Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid." - Captain Jack Sparrow


~*~
 


Ahoy Mate! This was great fun to dress up as, as you can see it was themed very much as 'Pirates of the Caribbean', I look a bit like a girl version of Jack... I'm glad I did this one (Thanks Mici ! ) Although I've already done two very similar ones in my blog -'Autumn' (November) and 'Sailor Girl' (January) if you go and have a look at them you'll understand why I say this! Thanks Abigail for the props and such was a great help darling - And Edes, you're the beeeest!
Go to my Self Capture page on Facebook  - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Self-Capture/510137405715476?fref=ts - To find more behind the scenes and bloopers from my other posts and more pictures of my pirate costume , will be uploading soon.. (highlight the link and paste in search)

Enjoy your day lovely people ,

Love,

Mrs. Captain Jack Sparrow

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment