Wednesday 17 April 2013

Week 26 of 52 - Sci Fi


~*~



Yes! I did the 'Sci Fi' one - not sure if it looks that Sci Fi but yeah. (Thanks Tonya! It's a pity Asher couldn't be in the picture haha) I am supposed to be some weird alien girl.This Song by Florence and the Machine 'Spectrum' its pretty cool - But I've heard it SO many times, but this one is a remix, I quite like it. The words and such are quite spacy and Sci Fi to me so I chose this song...
Wish I didn't have to do this picture in such a rush! It was freeeezzing outside but obviously I miraculously coped..
Hope you enjoyed this weeks blog! xo

4 comments:

  1. You are brilliant at what you do..don't let that thoughtful mind of yours ever rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agreed!! So photogenic and artistic to go with it!! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete