Thursday 2 May 2013

Week 28 of 52 - Chasing The Rabbit (Alice In Wonderland)

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”
-Lewis Carrol , Alice In Wonderland  
 

“Do you think I've gone round the bend?"
"I'm afraid so. You're mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”
- Lewis Carrol, Alice In Wonderland

~*~

I made a video of Alice (me) running through the forest and such, more pictures are in it too, click the link below to watch it....



Song: Alice Reprise #5 - Danny Elfman My Links: Self Capture Official Page : http://queen52.blogspot.com/ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Self-Capture/510137405715476?fref=ts R…


 Yes! I did Alice In Wonderland! I've been wanting to do this one for a while.... It was so much fun doing this one -editing and all. The film was very last minute I just happened to bring my video camera, so I was like, why not?! My mother helped me so very much with this all, thank you Joy- Joy. 

Hope you ladies and gentleman enjoyed this xo




No comments:

Post a Comment