Wednesday 10 April 2013

Week 25 of 52 - The Lost Character (Inkheart)

"I prefer a story that has the good sense to stay on the page where it belongs.
- Elinor”
Chornelia Funke , Inkheart

 ~*~


Yeaaahh this a strange blog post! I couldn't make up mind what to do this week...and then Edes gave me some ideas! Thank you Eden! If you didn't figure out the picture already, I'm a character whose been brought out of her world and is obviously lost, with some of the writing left on her face. All this is all from the book\movie 'Inkheart'. If you've seen it or read it you would understand this. Ah yeah the song is quite old but I love it - It doesn't really go with the picture but I was stuck when it came to choosing the song so I chose "Bloom" ! 

As the viewer of this its your choice to make up your mind on who I am in the picture ...

Please Note: I only came up with the idea just before i took these rushed pictures, so I'm sorry for the
um unpolished-ness of it! 

 A big thanks to my dear Father for helping me with this!

Enjoy your week people xo

No comments:

Post a Comment