Wednesday 20 March 2013

Week 22 of 52 - The 1990's Look

The 1990's look -
('Wet Hair' look)

 -The 1990's Teen Look
( 'Spice Girl' look)


 ~*~
- Remember this song?! For all you 90's kids you might just remember these styles and songs. To be honest the 90's is defiantly not my favorite decade, but it was a fun, colorful, sparkly and short memorable few years! Which I will always remember since I was born then, even though I was young I remember this weird style! Yes I've done two pictures, I just really wanted to do both, so I did. Since I created Self Capture I can do whatever I want to do with it haha -I hope you like this flash-back-in-time xox

Thanks to Joy King for the wonderful help!

I have a page on facebook where you can see pictures from behind the scenes of Self Capture and maybe even some other second bests, be sure to like it --> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Self-Capture/510137405715476?ref=ts&fref=ts  (copy the link and paste in the search to find page)

No comments:

Post a Comment