Wednesday 6 March 2013

Week 20 of 52 - 50's Baby!

                 "Do you suppose television will ever reach our part of the country?"

-Quote from the 1950's


 This was so much fun! Although so hard to chose which picture to use -got alot of nice ones, will be putting some others on my page (Rachel King Photography). 

A big thanks from Roger the Dodger for letting me use his lovely car! And to Abi VDH for graciously letting me use her gorgeous gloves and scarf. And last but not least, Edes thanks for helping me so much! Couldn't have done it without you! Oh and of course Jazz Hawkins, you're a star! Gosh I have such beautiful friends...

- Here is the song for this week, 'Lollipop' by The Chordettes, a charming 50's girl band. This song has a habit of getting stuck in your head.... 

 

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment