Tuesday 12 March 2013

Week 21 of 52 - Dramatic

CHECK TO SONG

I dream'd that I walk'd in Italy
When the day was going down,
By a water that silently wander'd by
Thro' an old dim-lighted town,

Till I came to palace fair to see.
Wide open the windows were
My love at the window sat; and she
Beckon'd me up the stair...

When I came to the little rose-color'd room,
From the curtains out flew a bat.
The window was open; and in the gloom 
My love at the window sat.

She sat with a guitar on her knee,
But she was not singing a note,
For someone had drawn, (ah who could it be?)
A knife across her throat.

-Owen Meredith


~ * ~



Wow. What a bunch of weird-ness, eh? Yeah. I was in a random mood . . 
This doesn't really have a theme, I just put up the things that caught my attention or what I felt drawn to. The poem, yes very dramatic, but strangely enough its been one of my favorites since I was quite young. The picture . . .Ummm I don't know what I'm meant to be, its really an arty one, I went mad with the make-up - The song. I was searching for a song to go with my odd collection this week and I found this one, which is now one of my favorites, its so sweet and sad . . . And I love Snow Patrol!
Anyways I hope you like my little bunch of,  joy? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment