Saturday 22 June 2013

Week 35 of 52 - 70's Hippy (Janis Joplin)

 "I'm one of those regular weird people" - Janis Joplin


Janis Joplin was a 70's hippy, musician who played at the famous Woodstock Festival in 1969 - she was a wild woman with a unique voice. I tried to do a 'redo' picture of her here - what do you think? I could totally be her daughter right?


 "Don't compromise yourself. You are all that you've got" - Janis Joplin



I didn't use a Janis Joplin song because I couln't find one that I really liked and thought that it would go with this post. So I used these amazing group of men! This song is just the best, its so feel-good and relaxing haha
This post was really fun to do - thanks Edey darling for the great help! And Lia-jie for her perfect glasses :)

X O




2 comments:

  1. These are incredible! Janis Joplin was never as pretty as you.

    ReplyDelete