Monday 17 June 2013

Week 34 of 52 - Queen Elizabeth I

 I have already joined myself in marriage to a husband, namely the kingdom of England.
-Queen Elizabeth 1


My Lords, do whatever you wish. As for me, I shall do no otherwise than pleases me.
-Queen Elizabeth 1
~*~




This was interesting to do haha ... it's a bit of a Queen Elizabeth with a twist- i had to do a lot of research for this one! All i know about her really is that she was a mean lady who didn't bath or brush her teeth aah please correct me i'm wrong...
I found a song, thanks to Tonya for suggesting the Sex Pistols - I know it's not about this ^ queen but i still think it fits in a weird way! And plus these guys have such a shweeet sense of style

Thanks so much Dani for the dress - and Dad an Edes for the great help!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment